- 3 Dogs Who Ended Up In A Sticky Situation
- Adorable Puppy Approaches This Cute Newborn Baby And Then THIS Happens! Oh My Goodness…
- This Baby Is Introduced To Two Puppies. Now Watch What The Adorable Tiny Pugs Do Next…
- Top 5 Things Every Dog Owner Needs To Know…
- Zues The Dog Who Was Thought To Be Dead Is Now Reunited With His Family Four Years Later
We wish there were more police officers like this amazing man!
Meet Police Officer Nick Ague, who in 2013 performed an amazing act to help save a German Shepherd who had survived a car crash and was in need of assistance.
(NOTE: if you want to just skip straight to the video you can go to the NEXT PAGE of this article to watch the video).
So what happened?
Well, Nick was on duty and had responded to a devastating car crash just near Palmyra in Pennsylvania.
It had been reported that two dogs were involved in the car crash and had fled the scene, running away from the wreckage because they must have been traumatized from the whole experience.
Fortunately one of the dogs was recovered immediately, however, the other dog who was a German Shepherd had totally disappeared and had kept running all the way across town.
So what happened next?
Go To The Next Page For More Of This Story And To Watch The Video…