- How To Litter Train Your Dog With These Easy To Follow Steps
- 7 Funniest Dogs Who Really Don’t Understand What Invading Personal Space Means!
- This Puppy Is So Excited He Can’t Wait To Play With The Horse, What Happens Next Is Too Adorable!
- This Tiny Puppy Is Showing Off His Howling Skills. The Result? Cutest Thing EVER!
- This French Bulldog Puppy Looks Like Any Other Frenchie, But Wait Till You See THIS!
We see this type of thing all the time and it is just so very heart breaking!
Meet poor Brownie.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING, PLEASE SEE THE ADOPTION DETAILS ON PAGE 3 OF THIS ARTICLE, THANKS!
He is drop dead gorgeous, but unfortunately has had a pretty tough life to date and brings with him some emotional baggage from being mistreated by his former owners…
You see the first eight years of his life have been pretty horrible. About the only good thing about his former existence was that he had another dog living with him to keep him company.
The two dogs had been tied up and left in a backyard with little love and very poor treatment.
They were not in great shape when they were rescued and brought into the animal shelter. And unfortunately Brownies mate, didn't make it…
You can imagine just how heart broken this has left poor Brownie.
His entire existence has been one of neglect and mistreatment, then his only thing that was keeping him happy was his buddy dog and now he has gone over the Rainbow Bridge for good…
Poor Brownie was very sad and alone…
The good news is that Brownie is getting better all the time and is now in good hands at the Pima Animal Car shelter in Tucson, Arizona, where he is being cared for while they try to find him a forever home and a loving new family to love and care for him.
Go To The Next Page For More Of This Story And To Help Brownie Find A New Forever Home…