- 10 Year Old Boy Has Personally Saved 40 Dogs And Created His Own Animal Rescue
- Ever Seen A Murphy Bed For A Dog?
- Top 5 Happiest Dogs You’ve Ever Seen
- This Little Kitten Was Not Going To Live. But This Husky Does Something Amazing To Save Her Life!
- Quickest Way To Get Your Dog To Stop Jumping Up On People – Step By Step Process
Written off as being an aggressive and dangerous dog, this beautiful creature had been sentenced to be euthanized…
Then something unexpected and amazing happened that would change this dogs life forever!
The video on the next page of this article is all about this dogs amazing rescue journey, from death row to finding a new forever home. (NOTE you can skip straight to the NEXT PAGE if you want to just watch the video)…
You see this dog had been found on an open prison in Johannesburg in South Africa and he was definitely an alpha dog who was used to being the pack leader.
His dominant behaviour quickly earned him a reputation as being aggressive and unfortunately meant that he was going to be put down.
And then this girl enters the picture and luckily for this dog, who she later named Cerberus, she was allowed to work with him for a short time before he was put down in order to see if he could be rehabilitated enough to keep him alive.
Go To The Next Page For More Of This Story And To Watch The Video…