- This Toddler And Dog Are Best Friends Forever. But What They Do Together Will Melt Your Heart!
- How This Puppy Reacts When He Is Finally Allowed On The Bed Is The Cutest Thing You’ll See All Day!
- This Pet Friendly Hospital Welcomes Cats And Dogs To See Their Humans At The Hospital. Best Medicine Ever!
- Homeless Woman Saves Abandoned Dog After Walking All Night In The Pouring Rain
- Cutest Frenchie Tantrum EVER! Watch What Happens When She Tells Her Puppy To Go To Bed…
Have you ever caught the D Line bus in Downtown Seattle?
If your answer is yes, then the chances are you might have seen the star of the show today, who is a two year old Labrador mix named Eclipse.
Simply because Eclipse is a regular traveller on the bus and she is more often than not catching the bus on her own.
What's that I hear you ask? A dog that catches the bus on it's own?
Yep, you heard me right… Eclipse is so clever and well trained that she knows how to get on the bus, then travel for just the right amount of stops before hopping off where she needs to go…
All on her own without her human owner. How amazing!
Now where might Eclipse be going on her own that is so important? To the dog park of course!
That's right, Eclipse is now a seasoned traveller, so much so that she is a regular on the D Line bus and is quite well known to all the commuters who catch this bus.
Go To Page 2 For More Of This Story And The Video…