- How To Start A Dog Training Business – All The Steps You Need To Follow
- Yoga Puppy Loves His Food So Much It Makes Him Do A Hand Stand
- This Stray Dog Befriended A Team In The Adventure Racing World Championship. What Happens Next Will Melt Your Heart!
- [Video] Momma Dog And 5 Newborn Puppies Rescued… How They Find The Puppies Is Amazing!
- These 12 Human Foods Could Kill Your Dog
This beautiful stray momma dog was all alone and very unwilling to leave the vacant abandoned home she was living in when she was first discovered by ABC 7 Action news reporter Ronnie Dahl.
But Ronnie didn't just leave the dog alone, she had an inkling that something was wrong and this dog needed assistance, so Ronnie decided to make a call for help that would change this dogs life forever!
(NOTE: if you want to just skip straight to the video you can go to the NEXT PAGE of this article to watch the video).
What happened over the next few days led to both heart break and happiness…
Here's all the details:
Situated in south west Detroit, Ronnie Dahl first saw the dog outside of a run down, badly dilapidated and graffiti stained old house where no one lived anymore.
The dog was very skittish, wary and untrusting of Ronnie. So much so that the promise of food couldn't even lure her away from the house…
It seemed obvious to Ronnie that the momma dog must have puppies that she was protecting, but they were nowhere to be seen and Ronnie was having no luck in bonding with the mother dog or in being able to gain her trust at all.
The main questions in Ronnie's mind were: where are these puppies, are they safe and well and are they even alive?
Go To The Next Page For More Of This Story And To Watch The Video…