- Paddington The Dog And Butler The Cat Are An Unlikely Pair But Inseparable Best Friends
- Wait Till You See What Happens When This French Bulldog Meets A Police Horse On His Daily Walk. So Cute!
- Cute Little Kids And Huge Adorable Dogs Photos!
- Top 3 Important Jobs That Dogs Do Daily
- This Labrador Was Missing From His Family For 5 Years. Wait Till You See The Reaction When He Comes Home!
This story is such a heart warming one that you might need a box of tissues for the tears…
Kind hearted Lisa Snyder, who was living in her van that had broken down and could no longer be driven, discovered “Joey” tied to a pole in San Pedro, California. The dog was not in a good way, was snapping and growling at anyone who came near him and was basically terrified.
Lisa was able to win the unhappy pooch over and noticed he had a message on his collar that read “My name is Joey, I am looking for a home please take care of me!”
Lisa, despite being homeless herself, decided that she needed to do whatever it takes to get this dog saved. So she walked Joey 3miles to the nearest animal shelter.
The amazing thing is that it was absolutely pouring rain and Lisa has mobility impairment, which means she finds it hard to walk.
Go To Page 2 For The Rest Of This Story…