- These Two Dogs Were Found Living Under A Construction Zone, But We Never Expected THIS…
- Cute Little Kids And Huge Adorable Dogs Photos!
- The Pug Is Mightier Than The Invisible Force Field… See It To Believe It!
- [Video] Military Dog Is So Tired He Falls Completely Asleep Sitting Up!
- How To Train Your Dog Not To Bite
This story is such a heart warming one that you might need a box of tissues for the tears…
Kind hearted Lisa Snyder, who was living in her van that had broken down and could no longer be driven, discovered “Joey” tied to a pole in San Pedro, California. The dog was not in a good way, was snapping and growling at anyone who came near him and was basically terrified.
Lisa was able to win the unhappy pooch over and noticed he had a message on his collar that read “My name is Joey, I am looking for a home please take care of me!”
Lisa, despite being homeless herself, decided that she needed to do whatever it takes to get this dog saved. So she walked Joey 3miles to the nearest animal shelter.
The amazing thing is that it was absolutely pouring rain and Lisa has mobility impairment, which means she finds it hard to walk.
Go To Page 2 For The Rest Of This Story…